– Cuting and polishing rocks and gemstones
– Identifying rocks, minerals and gemstones
– Making Chainemaille jewellery
– Weaving copper and silver wire into jewellery
– Making traditional and modern jewellery
– Making gem trees
– Stringing pearls & beads
– Setting gemstones
– Fossicking for gemstones here in Victoria
Learn how to make jewellery from scratch.
Even if you’ve never worked with metal before, we can help you produce jewellery items that you can be proud of. At the Club, we have all of the tools that are needed for most jewellery making.
A mineral is a naturally occurring chemical compound, usually of crystalline form and abiogenic in origin (not produced by life processes). A mineral has one specific chemical composition, whereas a rock can be an aggregate of different minerals or mineraloids. The study of minerals is called mineralogy.